What is your support time frame?
We try our best to monitor emails and tickets all throughout the day. However, this is not always possible due to different time zones and the volume of inquiries, response times can be up to 24 - 48 hours Monday - Friday, preferably 24 hours.
MON - FRI: 08.00 AM TO 05.30 PM (GMT+7)
SAT - SUN: CLOSE
We suggest that before you ask for support, read the documentation (included with the downloaded item) to see if that information answers your questions. Each template will include a very detailed documentation along with instruction videos.
What's included in item support
1. The item support period
A supported item on Envato Marketplace and HaloThemes website includes item support for 6 months from the purchase date. During those 6 months, we are available to provide the item support services we’ve set out on this page. Response times can vary depending on the volume of inquiries, the nature of the request, and whether questions have already been answered or support has already been provided.
A supported item on BigCommerce Marketplace (BigCommerce Theme Store) includes Lifetime support from the purchase date.
2. Answering questions about how to use the item
During the item support period, we are expected to be available to answer your general questions about the item and how to use it. For example, how do I get my homepage to look like the one in the preview? The response to this type of question can come in various formats including directing you to an already documented response (e.g. in the comments or FAQs).
3. Answering technical questions about the item (and included third party assets)
During the item support period we are expected to be available to:
- Answer your specific questions about the features and functionality of the item
- Provide some guidance on the way the item is designed
- Answer questions about third party assets or functionality (e.g. plug-ins) bundled with the item, such as how they work and other technical questions.
4. Help with defects in the item or included third party assets
During the item support period, you can report and discuss bugs and minor item defects with us, and we are expected to be available to assist you with reported bugs. If appropriate, we may issue bug fixes directly to you as part of item support. (If we decide to address a bug fix through a general version update, that update will be available to all buyers.)
A supported item may include third party functionality or items from apps which are being used on the demo store. During the item support period, we are expected to be available to assist with questions about third party assets, and to either help you to address particular issues with the third party asset or direct you to where you can find the solution or request you to contact app developer.
What's not included in item support
1. Item customization
2. Installation of theme
3. Re-Installation of add-on/ module
4. Hosting, server environment, or software
What’s included in all item purchases
1. Updates to ensure the item works as described and is protected against major security concerns
All items from HaloThemes should work as described (in the preview, screenshots, item description, etc) and be protected from major security issues. Security issues are assessed by the impact they have on the buyer and their users. Examples of major security issues are site administration takeover, the ability to use the site against other sites, and breaches of private data.
In the instance that there is something wrong with the item and you are expecting an update; depending on the type of update, it can take several days/weeks to properly fix, test, review and release.
2. Included version updates for all items
What will happen when your support time has expired?
1. HaloThemes still provides free support in some cases below for our items:
Help you with bugs related to the item. If you encounter bugs which you think they are from our item, you can request for support to help you check the bugs. Our support team will check the bugs and confirm with you they are from our item itself or not.
- If the bugs are existing on our item and easy to fix, we may issue bug fixes directly to you or If we decide to address a bug fix through a general version update, that update will be available to all buyers and you can download the new version update.
- If the bugs had been fixed and updated for the new version update, we may request the buyers to update theme source to get the bugs fixed. In case buyers request to fix directly on your store while your support time has expired, buyers must purchase the support extension to get the support.
- If our support team check the bugs and they are not from our items, if our support team can fix the bugs, buyers must purchase the support extension to get the support.